Just sweeping the floor clean in one spot. Some of these constants have never been used in the driver or in the firmware (and thus are meaningless). Triggered this patch because I discovered one of the unused constants was actually incorrect and figured it was better to clean them out than correct and update. There are no side effects at all regarding this patch, it is purely cosmetic. ObligatoryDisclaimer: Please accept my condolences regarding Outlook's handling of patches. This attached patch is against current scsi-misc-2.6 Signed-off-by: Mark Salyzyn