From: JBauer@sjm.com (Bauer, John)
Subject: NVMe nvme_queue_rq crash
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 21:37:00 +0000	[thread overview]

That does make sense as I just did the uname today and a new kernel was supplied since the crash log I supplied. I was told there was still a problem with the new kernel even though crashing has stopped. I was hoping that something from this crash log could be used to determine a stable mainline version to use.

I'll gather some more information and make sure that our support cases are on the same page, thanks for the quick response.

John