From: "María del Mar Velasco AERTEC Solutions – Aerospace & Aviation" <mvelasco@aertecsolutions.com>
To: "yocto@yoctoproject.org" <yocto@yoctoproject.org>
Subject: Re: incohenrence between defconf, .config and /proc/config.gz
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 09:44:19 +0000	[thread overview]

Hello all,

I have found that if I write the image using the created *.wic file, kernel config is correctly updated (/proc/config.gz and .config are coherent). However if I use the created *.ext4 file to write a rootfs partition of target, previous kernel config still remains (kernel config used when target was written for first time using *.wic file still remains).

Any idea about how to keep kernel config updates in *.ext4 file?

Thanks in advance