Hi, I'm using xen project v 4.13.0 and I have to cross compile it for arm 64. I tried the complete compiling process with success but when I try to cross compile it returns errors in the tools compiling process. I also tried to cross compile only the hypervisor and it's ok: > ./configure > make dist-xen XEN_TARGET_ARCH=arm64 CROSS_COMPILE= /path/ but with make dist XEN_TARGET_ARCH=arm64 CROSS_COMPILE= /path/ it returns errors related to libraries in tools module. So I would like to ask if there is something I just do wrong or it's not possible to cross compile the whole xen project. I'm sorry I'm at the beginning with xen cross compile. Thank you anyway.