From: Roman Skakun <Roman_Skakun@epam.com>
To: Stefano Stabellini <sstabellini@kernel.org>
Cc: Julien Grall <julien@xen.org>,
	"xen-devel@lists.xenproject.org" <xen-devel@lists.xenproject.org>,
	Bertrand Marquis <bertrand.marquis@arm.com>,
	Andrii Anisov <Andrii_Anisov@epam.com>,
	Roman Skakun <rm.skakun@gmail.com>,
	Roman Skakun <Roman_Skakun@epam.com>
Subject: Disable IOMMU in Dom0
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 19:54:15 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi, Stefano!

I have seen your negotiation of disabling xen-swiotlb for devices which are controlled by IOMMU in Dom0:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/xen-devel/patch/alpine.DEB.2.21.2102161333090.3234@sstabellini-ThinkPad-T480s/

As I was thinking to create a common implementation because I have the issue
when device controlled by IOMMU using xen-swiotlb fops and bounce buffer as the result.
https://lore.kernel.org/xen-devel/060b5741-922c-115c-7e8c-97d8aa5f46f4@xen.org/T/

Do you have any future plans to finish implementation for upstream?

Cheers!