Hi all, (+ Florian & +Ian, as NEC runs their own patchwork instance and may have some insights) before I approach I wanted to ask whether we are sure this has to do with the list change. I am assuming that patchwork gets mails from a registered account on xen-devel. So it is not clear whether the domain change would cause this: see https://patchwork-freedesktop.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html#subscribe-a-local-address-to-the-mailing-list Looking at registered e-mails (see png), there appear to be two patchwork instances registered with xen-devel@ * patchwork-xen-devel@patchwork.codeaurora.org * patchwork-xen-devel@patchwork.kernel.org Note that https://patchwork.codeaurora.org/project/xen-devel/list/ seems to have broken at the same time as the kernel.org one @Ian: do you know what we did to the lists and/or e-mail handling around that time? Could this be primarily an issue caused by some infrastructure change? Is there a way to check whether mails are actually sent from xen-devel@ to the patchwork instances? If so, maybe a Credativ ticket is needed Lars On 06/03/2019, 11:17, "Julien Grall" wrote: (+ Lars) On 06/03/2019 10:04, Oleksandr Andrushchenko wrote: > To whom it may concern Hi Oleksandr, > > Since late 2017 the very useful Patchwork resource [1] > stopped working after (as I assume) Xen-devel list has changed > its address from xen-devel@lists.xen.org to the current one. > Patchwork is still configured to the old one, so recent > patches are not archived. > Could the respective owner from Xen community please take a look at [2] > and make Patchwork work again? In particular Patchwork is > very useful when you need a patch in mbox format without pain. Patchwork is hosted by the kernel community. So it would be best if you contact them directly. [3]. Cheers, > [1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/xen-devel/list/ > [2] https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/xen-devel/ [3] https://www.kernel.org/category/contact-us.html -- Julien Grall