From: "Busch, Keith" <keith.busch@intel.com>
To: Bjorn Helgaas <helgaas@kernel.org>,
	"Derrick, Jonathan" <jonathan.derrick@intel.com>
Cc: "linux-pci@vger.kernel.org" <linux-pci@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: [RFCv2 0/3] vmd irq list shortening, map allocation
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 22:16:19 +0000	[thread overview]

Sorry for the delay. I've been looking into these new PCI IRQ API's and fou=
nd an unrelated issue that I stuck myself with working through with Christo=
ph and Thomas. :)

Patches 1/3 and 2/3 look good to me.

I'm not convinced 3/3 is an improvement. At the very least, we don't want t=
o BUG_ON from a failed kmalloc when we can return an appropriate error inst=
ead. I'll take a closer look at 3/3 and get back to Jon with more feedback.

-----Original Message-----=09