* Release Manager for Xen 4.6
@ 2015-01-22 20:12 Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk @ 2015-01-22 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lars.kurth, xen-devel, Stefano Stabellini

Hey,

I will becoming more involved in OpenStack to the point that
I cannot see myself wearing the Release Manager hat as well.

As such I would like to hand the jacket off to the next victi^M^M^Mvolunteer.

* Re: Release Manager for Xen 4.6
@ 2015-01-22 20:48 ` Lars Kurth
From: Lars Kurth @ 2015-01-22 20:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk, xen-devel, Stefano Stabellini

Could you let xen-devel know? Would like to talk to you re OpenStack. Both Stefano and I are getting more involved too
Lars
_______________________________________

@ 2015-01-22 20:49   ` Lars Kurth
From: Lars Kurth @ 2015-01-22 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk, xen-devel, Stefano Stabellini

Didn't see the list was CC'ed

@ 2015-01-23 15:18 ` Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk @ 2015-01-23 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lars.kurth, xen-devel, Stefano Stabellini, wei.liu2

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 03:12:08PM -0500, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I will becoming more involved in OpenStack to the point that
> I cannot see myself wearing the Release Manager hat as well.
>
> As such I would like to hand the jacket off to the next victi^M^M^Mvolunteer.

And I nominate Wei Liu (if he is up for it of course).

* Re: Release Manager for Xen 4.6
@ 2015-01-23 15:20   ` Stefano Stabellini
From: Stefano Stabellini @ 2015-01-23 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk; +Cc: lars.kurth, Stefano Stabellini, wei.liu2, xen-devel

On Fri, 23 Jan 2015, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 03:12:08PM -0500, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > I will becoming more involved in OpenStack to the point that
> > I cannot see myself wearing the Release Manager hat as well.
> >
> > As such I would like to hand the jacket off to the next victi^M^M^Mvolunteer.
>
> And I nominate Wei Liu (if he is up for it of course).

Nomination seconded

* Re: Release Manager for Xen 4.6
@ 2015-01-23 17:13     ` Lars Kurth
From: Lars Kurth @ 2015-01-23 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefano Stabellini; +Cc: lars.kurth, wei.liu2, xen-devel

On 23 Jan 2015, at 15:20, Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@eu.citrix.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Jan 2015, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 03:12:08PM -0500, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
>>> Hey,
>>>
>>> I will becoming more involved in OpenStack to the point that
>>> I cannot see myself wearing the Release Manager hat as well.
>>>
>>> As such I would like to hand the jacket off to the next victi^M^M^Mvolunteer.
>>
>> And I nominate Wei Liu (if he is up for it of course).
>
> Nomination seconded

Same from me
Lars

* Re: Release Manager for Xen 4.6
@ 2015-01-26 10:56   ` Wei Liu
From: Wei Liu @ 2015-01-26 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk; +Cc: lars.kurth, Stefano Stabellini, wei.liu2, xen-devel

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 10:18:41AM -0500, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 03:12:08PM -0500, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > I will becoming more involved in OpenStack to the point that
> > I cannot see myself wearing the Release Manager hat as well.
> >
> > As such I would like to hand the jacket off to the next victi^M^M^Mvolunteer.
>
> And I nominate Wei Liu (if he is up for it of course).

Thank for nominating. I'm up for it.

* Re: Release Manager for Xen 4.6
@ 2015-01-26 11:20     ` Lars Kurth
From: Lars Kurth @ 2015-01-26 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wei Liu, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk; +Cc: xen-devel, Stefano Stabellini

Hi all,
do we have any other nominations? How about waiting say till Thursday. If
there are no others, I will organise a vote
Regards
Lars