* [GSoC] Git CI Improvements 5 microproject
@ 2017-03-24 13:58 Nikita Kunevich
From: Nikita Kunevich @ 2017-03-24 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hello, git team. My name is Nikita Kunevich. I’m student of Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics. I’d like to particapate in Google Summer of Code 2017 under git organization.
I’m working on “Git CI Improvements 5” microproject which is creating web page for analyzing most frequently failing test using data from Travis CI.
I’ll write my full application as soon as I finish microproject.

* Re: [GSoC] Git CI Improvements 5 microproject
@ 2017-03-24 16:57 ` Lars Schneider
From: Lars Schneider @ 2017-03-24 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nikita Kunevich; +Cc: git

> On 24 Mar 2017, at 14:58, Nikita Kunevich <nik.kunevich@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello, git team. My name is Nikita Kunevich. I’m student of Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics. I’d like to particapate in Google Summer of Code 2017 under git organization.
> I’m working on “Git CI Improvements 5” microproject which is creating web page for analyzing most frequently failing test using data from Travis CI.
> I’ll write my full application as soon as I finish microproject.

Hi Nikita,

I quickly hacked this: https://larsxschneider.github.io/git-ci-stats/
Maybe it is useful to you as a starting point?!

Cheers,
Lars