Till, > On Feb 13, 2019, at 1:14 PM, Till Kamppeter wrote: > ... > According to Zdenek, Michal tried this with the co-maintainership already. > > Seems that Trent is refusing any cooperation or completely ignoring the project. > > My suggestion is to fork the project and use one of the locations suggested by me, but who should be the upstream maintainer then. Well, if you fork and put the fork under openprinting, then you can give access to the various Linux packagers of Avahi and let them merge any bug fixes, etc. there at least. And then *if* Trent starts maintaining Avahi again and accepting pull requests you can easily get those changes back to him... _________________________________________________________ Michael Sweet, Senior Printing System Engineer