From: huang jun <hjwsm1989@gmail.com>
To: Josh Durgin <josh.durgin@dreamhost.com>
Cc: ceph-devel <ceph-devel@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: workload balance
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 08:13:08 +0800	[thread overview]

thank you Josh
Currently,we can reduce the primary workload by distributing read
requests to replicas,
but once a object becomes a extremly hot point, this stratey does not
make much difference, so can we bring Tiered Storage into ceph, just
like to use HSM or ILM? In this way, client can got data more
effeciently.

best regards!

在 2011年7月1日 上午2:04,Josh Durgin <josh.durgin@dreamhost.com> 写道: