On Tue, Dec 08, 2020 at 01:27:34PM, Tony Luck wrote: > > New driver ver 1.0 in kernl 5.10 has changed the format of > > mdev type name. > > None of this is in the upstream v5.10. So this comment might be > a little confusing. > > We don't have a good way to name internal development kernels. So > maybe just avoid giving a name at all? E.g. > > Update with new format for mdev type name to match kernel changes. > > -Tony Thanks for the feedback. I will remove mentions of kernel version before pushing the changes. -Ramesh