From: Chad Sellers <csellers@tresys.com>
To: Mark Webb <elihusmails@gmail.com>, <selinux@tycho.nsa.gov>
Subject: Re: labeled network aware kernel
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:21:57 -0400	[thread overview]

Josh's article talks about IPSec labeled networking (as well as using
SECMARK which provides firewall-level networking controls), as opposed to
Netlabel labeled networking. I played with the IPSec-based stuff in Fedora 9
and everything was there, so I'd imagine it's still there in F10. Just make
sure you install ipsec-tools.

Chad Sellers