On Tue, Jul 5, 2022 at 5:28 PM Cyril Brulebois wrote: > > Florian Fainelli (2022-07-05): > > On 7/5/22 13:55, Cyril Brulebois wrote: > > > That happens with current master (v5.19-rc5-56-ge35e5b6f695d2), with > > > or without this patchset. > > > > > > That being said, I'm not able to reproduce the showstopper > > > regression that I reported against the initial patchset (booting was > > > breaking in the very first few seconds), so I suppose it's fine to > > > propose the following even if that's somewhat tainted by those mmc > > > issues. > > > > Any chance you can bisect the eMMC issues so we can investigate those > > separately? Thanks! Cyril, Before you go to the trouble of a bisection, can you just post the (or email me) the following: o complete boot log o output of "cat /proc/interrupts" o output of "for i in $(find /sys/devices/platform/ -type f -name state) ; do echo $i: $(cat $i) ; done" Thanks, Jim Quinlan Broadcom STB > > > Definitely. I wanted to make sure I wouldn't delay the reintroduction of > this patchset (feeling partly responsible for the revert that happened > in the first place), by providing some feedback regarding a possible > come-back of the regression, as soon as possible. > > Now that this is out of the way, I'll try and find time to investigate > those MMC issues. Ditto for DRM, I seem to have completely lost the HDMI > output (that's less of an issue thanks to the serial console that has > been rather reliable to gather kernel logs). > > I think I started encountering both issues very early in the devel > cycle (when we were still trying to find some follow-up commits to fix > the regression instead of going for the full-on revert), but I couldn't > afford spending time chasing multiple issues at once. I haven't checked > whether reports exist already for those issues, but that's my next step. > > > Cheers, > -- > Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org) > D-I release manager -- Release team member -- Freelance Consultant