Hi Team, We are using NAT reservation and Tproxy patch for Netfilter code in 2.6.x Kernel series. Recently we have migrated from 2.6.x to 3.x kernel series. I want to clarify whether NAT reservation and Tproxy feature has resolved under netfilter comes in 3.x kernel series. If its not resolved, whether NAT reservation & tproxy functionality can be achieved in 3.x Kernel series with any latest patch in netfilter. I could find any patch related to NAT reservation for latest netfilter code. Please help us in this regard. I have also attached the old patches for your reference. Thanks in advance, Regards, Saravanan N