On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 10:35 AM, Bjorn Helgaas wrote: > If a BAR is not inside any upstream bridge window, or if it conflicts with > another resource, mark it as IORESOURCE_UNSET so we don't try to use it. > We may be able to assign a different address for it. This went into Linux tree - and broke my ia64 box in a weird way. It only sees one of the two disks. git bisect points to this commit, and reverting it fixes the problem. Attached are serial logs from the "bad" boot (tip of Linus tree = b79013b2449c) and for a "good" boot with this commit reverted. -Tony