Thanks a lot everyone, this is very helpful =) On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 2:14 PM, Iván Castell wrote: > > > 2018-06-01 11:24 GMT+02:00 Alexander Kanavin : > >> I have to say defining multiple distros and then tweaking recipes >> according to those definitions is not a good practice, as recipes should >> generally only access DISTRO_FEATURES and otherwise be distro-agnostic. The >> above iptables scenario should be handled with different image recipes, >> which pull in (via packages) or create different configurations. >> > > > That has sense. We will refactorize our Yocto repo as suggested. Always > very helpfull with all your comments Mr Alexander. Thank you very much! :) > > >