Hi Wolfram, On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 10:08 PM Wolfram Sang wrote: > > On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 04:08:57PM +0100, Lad Prabhakar wrote: > > Add a device node for the Watchdog Timer (RWDT) controller on the Renesas > > RZ/G1H (r8a7742) SoC. > > > > Signed-off-by: Lad Prabhakar > > Reviewed-by: Marian-Cristian Rotariu > > The DTS change looks fine, I checked it against similar SoCs (like the > previous patched). So, for that: > > Reviewed-by: Wolfram Sang > Thank you for review. > However, just to make sure, have you checked the WDT (especially reboot) > with SMP and multiple CPU cores enabled? Some early Gen2 SoCs had issues > there. > Its similar to as seen on Rcar-H2 where just the A15 cores are up and A7 cores fail to boot. Attached is the boot log where reboot works as expected with all A15 core up. Although I have tested the internal release based on 3.10 where all the cores are up which used bootarg apmu=multicluster (https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/3948791/). So there is some work involved to get all the A7's up and running. Cheers, --Prabhakar