* OE general meeting before OEDEM next month.
@ 2017-09-19 15:34 Sean Hudson
From: Sean Hudson @ 2017-09-19 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel, openembedded-members

Fellow OpenEmbedded Members,

  The OE board will host an open, teleconference meeting for members
next Monday, 9/25, at 7am - US-PDT.  The primary topic will be the
upcoming developers meeting in Prague at 9am on Sunday, October 22,
2017. [1]

  Meeting information, including dial-in numbers, is on the wiki. [2]

--
Sean

[1] https://www.openembedded.org/wiki/OEDEM_2017
[2] https://www.openembedded.org/wiki/2017-09_-_Remote_Meeting

* Re: OE general meeting before OEDEM next month.
@ 2017-09-19 16:54 ` Trevor Woerner
From: Trevor Woerner @ 2017-09-19 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sean Hudson; +Cc: openembedded-members, openembedded-devel

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Sean Hudson <sean_hudson@mentor.com> wrote:
>   Meeting information, including dial-in numbers, is on the wiki. [2]

In addition to the above, we could also make use of the little-used
#oe-meeting channel on freenode (?)

* Re: OE general meeting before OEDEM next month.
@ 2017-09-19 19:13   ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2017-09-19 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Trevor Woerner; +Cc: openembedded-members, openembedded-devel

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Trevor Woerner <twoerner@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Sean Hudson <sean_hudson@mentor.com> wrote:
>>   Meeting information, including dial-in numbers, is on the wiki. [2]
>
> In addition to the above, we could also make use of the little-used
> #oe-meeting channel on freenode (?)

+1

I can dial in. Or someone can setup a zoom meeting

* Re: OE general meeting before OEDEM next month.
@ 2017-09-20 18:24     ` Jeff Osier-Mixon
From: Jeff Osier-Mixon @ 2017-09-20 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khem Raj; +Cc: openembedded-members, openembedded-devel

Zoom might be easier, as people can dial in or connect online. We'll make
it work.

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Khem Raj <raj.khem@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Trevor Woerner <twoerner@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Sean Hudson <sean_hudson@mentor.com>
> wrote:
> >>   Meeting information, including dial-in numbers, is on the wiki. [2]
> >
> > In addition to the above, we could also make use of the little-used
> > #oe-meeting channel on freenode (?)
>
> +1
>
> I can dial in. Or someone can setup a zoom meeting

Jeff Osier-Mixon - Open Source Community Manager, Intel Corporation

* Re: OE general meeting before OEDEM next month.
@ 2017-09-20 20:08       ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2017-09-20 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Osier-Mixon; +Cc: openembedded-members, openembedded-devel

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:24 AM, Jeff Osier-Mixon <jefro@jefro.net> wrote:
> Zoom might be easier, as people can dial in or connect online. We'll make it
> work.

cool thanks.

* Re: OE general meeting before OEDEM next month.
@ 2017-09-21  0:57       ` akuster808
From: akuster808 @ 2017-09-21  0:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Osier-Mixon, Khem Raj; +Cc: openembedded-members, openembedded-devel

Jefro,

We have 33 folks listed. Do we have room?

regards,

Armin

@ 2017-09-22 20:50         ` Jeff Osier-Mixon
From: Jeff Osier-Mixon @ 2017-09-22 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: akuster808; +Cc: openembedded-members, openembedded-devel

Up to 36 now. I am in touch with the venue. The table was originally set
for 30 and could comfortably accommodate 34 in boardroom style. Given
natural attrition of 10% I think we are okay in this regard, with
latecomers seated around the edges. If we grow much larger I will either
have to pay for a larger room or ask them to seat the room theater-style,
where it can probably hold up to 50. I'll see how we do later in the cycle
before deciding.

@ 2017-09-23  0:26           ` akuster808
From: akuster808 @ 2017-09-23  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Osier-Mixon; +Cc: openembedded-members, openembedded-devel

On 09/22/2017 01:50 PM, Jeff Osier-Mixon wrote:
> Up to 36 now. I am in touch with the venue. The table was originally
> set for 30 and could comfortably accommodate 34 in boardroom style.
> Given natural attrition of 10% I think we are okay in this regard,
> with latecomers seated around the edges. If we grow much larger I will
> either have to pay for a larger room or ask them to seat the room
> theater-style, where it can probably hold up to 50. I'll see how we do
> later in the cycle before deciding.

thanks Jefro

- armin

@ 2017-09-23  1:31             ` Jeff Osier-Mixon
From: Jeff Osier-Mixon @ 2017-09-23  1:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-members, openembedded-devel

Ruslan asked - is it free to attend?

Yes, it is free - the space, including network access, coffee & lunch etc.
is donated by the Yocto project. All you need to do is make sure your name
is on the OEDEM list on the wiki here:

https://www.openembedded.org/wiki/OEDEM_2017

and bring your wit & charm as well as your ideas. Note that we may or may
not have a projector this year, so please also bring a laptop.

This is a community effort and one way to help is to help take notes during
the day. For the past few events, we have kept notes live in a Google doc
so many people could edit simultaneously. We will likely do that again this
year.

I am responsible for organizing the room and amenities. At this point we
have about 25% more people than we have had in the past, so if you add your
name please let me know personally at jefro@jefro.net and I will make sure
we have adequate space for you.

thanks

* Re: OE general meeting before OEDEM next month.
@ 2017-09-25  4:45   ` Denys Dmytriyenko
From: Denys Dmytriyenko @ 2017-09-25  4:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-members; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 12:54:46PM -0400, Trevor Woerner wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Sean Hudson <sean_hudson@mentor.com> wrote:
> >   Meeting information, including dial-in numbers, is on the wiki. [2]
>
> In addition to the above, we could also make use of the little-used
> #oe-meeting channel on freenode (?)

Sean,

Everybody's on #oe-meeting, while you listed #openembedded-meeting on the wiki
and you are alone there... Please correct the wiki before it's too late and
causes too much confusion on Monday. Thanks.

--
Denys

* Re: OE general meeting before OEDEM next month.
@ 2017-09-25 13:43     ` Sean Hudson
From: Sean Hudson @ 2017-09-25 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Denys Dmytriyenko, openembedded-members; +Cc: openembedded-devel

On 2017-09-24 11:45 PM, Denys Dmytriyenko wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 12:54:46PM -0400, Trevor Woerner wrote:
>>
>> In addition to the above, we could also make use of the little-used
>> #oe-meeting channel on freenode (?)
>
> Sean,
>
> Everybody's on #oe-meeting, while you listed #openembedded-meeting on the wiki
> and you are alone there... Please correct the wiki before it's too late and
> causes too much confusion on Monday. Thanks.

All,

  As Denys points out, the IRC back-channel is on #oe-meeting, not
#openembedded-meeting.  Sorry for the typo.

--
Sean