From: Jason Dillaman <jdillama@redhat.com>
To: Victor Denisov <vdenisov@mirantis.com>
Cc: Mykola Golub <mgolub@mirantis.com>,
	ceph-devel <ceph-devel@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: blueprint: consistency groups
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 01:30:13 -0400	[thread overview]

The current PR is at approximately 2500 lines -- it would be nice to
have a PR under 1000 changed lines in a perfect world.  The trouble
with larger PR is that after you address comments, I have to re-read
it all again.  The smaller the PR, the faster it can be reviewed and
merged.  If changes depend on another PR, you can always
non-fast-forward merge the other PR branch into your dependent PR
branch so that it's clear what needs to be reviewed.

--
Jason