On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 4:32 PM Alexander Kanavin wrote: > On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 at 16:20, Martin Jansa wrote: > >> OK, I'll simply PNBLACKLIST all the recipes your AUH upgrades break or >> stop doing the CI builds completely. >> >> Having latest versions is nice, but this approach to regressions >> introduced by version upgrades is quite a pain already. >> > > I do test all my upgrades on the AB. For major ones like python or > openssl, I run meta-oe builds too. > > If the AB gives a green pass (which it did), then the upgrade works as > intended. If you think AB is not doing enough testing, find the gaps in the > AB matrix and address them. > nodistro build with default oe-core setup obviously isn't covered by AB.