The do_install tasks failing with exit code '134'/SIGABRT were caused by left over pseudo processes from previous builds still holding the pseudo.lock. Manually killing those (still spinning at around 90% CPU for last 2 days) resolved the do_install failures. It also explains the lack of log.do_install files, because do_install failed before it even properly started. Regards, On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 9:17 PM, Seebs wrote: > On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 15:28:55 +0200 > Alexander Kanavin wrote: > > > For me, with epoll enabled: > > > > b6a015a works > > 23f089f and 26e30fa both lock up > > Huh. It's possible that the initial "don't try to close fd 0" was > correct, and the real problem is that the attempt is getting made > mistakenly. I'll study that more; the epoll code was a contribution and > I may not have fully understood it. > > -s >