I use tmpfs in most of my builds, so in most cases when I see the error from the build, tmpfs is already gone (purged by next build executed on the same sever). On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 11:32 PM, Richard Purdie < richard.purdie@linuxfoundation.org> wrote: > On Wed, 2015-05-06 at 13:46 -0400, Bruce Ashfield wrote: > > On 2015-05-06 12:07 PM, Martin Jansa wrote: > > > I've used master-next week or two ago (mostly to test bluez4 and > python3 > > > changes) and soon after that dropped all linux-yocto related changes > > > from it assuming that it's indeed cause for the issues I'm seeing, but > > > it's not and it's still failing with master as well (and my > > > jenkins/world builds are just small portion of my builds executed > > > elsewhere where I see similar issues). > > > > Richard: How can we sort out the differences between the build > > environment that Martin uses versus what the autobuilder is showing? > > > > There's nothing particularly complex happening during that build, > > it's a checkout and generation of a config. > > > > I'm unable to reproduce any of the failures, and neither is the > > autobuilder. > > This is a tough one and I'm struggling a little. We could try looking at > the tmp/stamps/qemux86-poky-linux/linux-yocto/* files (sigdata in > particular) as well as > tmp/work/qemux86-poky-linux/linux-yocto/*/temp/log.task_order > > Martin, would you be able to share the above somewhere? I'm hoping this > would give us a clue as to what the difference is between the builds and > allow us to reproduce the problem. > > Cheers, > > Richard > > >