PACKAGECONFIG="systemd wayland webgl gles2 angle opengl-or-es enchant libsecret " On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 11:35 PM Alexander Kanavin wrote: > On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 at 22:40, Martin Jansa wrote: > >> >> No, this one was with opengl enabled, which was failing in do_configure >> do to missing gperf-native, but now when that was fixed it fails in >> do_compile. >> >> Build without opengl still works with works with my patch. >> > > I can no longer see the issue the patch was supposed to be fixing :-/ > Maybe I had a broken build tree at some point. The patch can probably be > dropped, but I need to run it on the AB to be sure. > > What does 'bitbake-getvar -r webkitgtk PACKAGECONFIG' say on your side? I > wonder what combination of options triggers your issue. > > Alex >