* WE NEED YOUR HELP URGENTLY.
@ 2016-04-03 16:14 Tema williams
From: Tema williams @ 2016-04-03 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/madam,

With due respect and to the glory of Almighty God whom we worship I
call upon you to assist my family.
Please Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business
relationship with you.

My name is Tema Williams,The only Son of late Chief PATRICK WILLIAMS.
My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan but we are from
Sierra Leone
After my Father death I and my Family move to South Africa as refugee.

My father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of
their outings on a business trip.
Before his death in a private hospital in Abidjan he secretly called
me on his bed side and told me that
he has the sum of ($12.000,000 MILLION US DOLLAR) kept with a security
and finance company in South Africa,
He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was
poisoned by his business associates,
that I should seek for a beneficiary in any country of my choice where
I will transfer this money and use it for investment.
I am honorably seeking for your assistance to transfer our fund out of
South Africa.
Upon the successful transfer of this fund,we shall make arrangement
for me,my mother and younger sister to come
over to your country to further our Education and invest in a
profitable business that you may suggest.

More over,I am willing to offer you 20% of the total sum as
compensation for your effort/input after the successful
transfer of this fund into your nominated bank account overseas.

As we depend on God, and with God all things are possible.
Anticipating to hear from you today.

Thanks and God bless.
PLEASE CALL ME +27787597591

Best regards,