From: Daiane Angolini <daiane.list@gmail.com>
To: 侯名 <houm@neusoft.com>
Cc: "meta-freescale@yoctoproject.org" <meta-freescale@yoctoproject.org>
Subject: Re: meta-ivi LAYERS--ERROR: No recipes available for: ***.bbappend
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 09:15:25 -0300	[thread overview]

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 3:24 AM, 侯名 <houm@neusoft.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I use Freescale Yocto Project repo sync.

I assume you are using meta-fsl-bsp-release and not FSL Community BSP
[1], so the best way to get help on this is opening a SR in
imx.community [2]

meta-fsl-bsp-release is supported by Freescale, and I would say it was
never tested with a different distro.

If you would like to get help from community on meta-ivi, please,
start over and use the FSL Community BSP source code.

[1] http://freescale.github.io/doc/release-notes/1.7/
[2] https://community.freescale.com/welcome

Daiane