* Congratulations to Daiane and Otavio
@ 2014-07-25 17:23 Alfonso Tamés
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Alfonso Tamés @ 2014-07-25 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

Wow, just bought your book!

Embedded Linux Development with Yocto Project

https://community.freescale.com/thread/326992

Good luck and thanks,

Alfonso

* Re: Congratulations to Daiane and Otavio
@ 2014-07-25 17:51 ` Eric Nelson
From: Eric Nelson @ 2014-07-25 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alfonso Tamés, meta-freescale

On 07/25/2014 10:23 AM, Alfonso Tamés wrote:

> Wow, just bought your book!
>
> Embedded Linux Development with Yocto Project
>
> https://community.freescale.com/thread/326992
>
> Good luck and thanks,

+1

I got mine last week.

Who's going to be the first reviewer on Amazon?
	http://www.amazon.com/Embedded-Linux-Development-Yocto-Project/dp/1783282339

* Re: Congratulations to Daiane and Otavio
@ 2014-07-25 18:22   ` Otavio Salvador
From: Otavio Salvador @ 2014-07-25 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Nelson; +Cc: Alfonso Tamés, meta-freescale

Hello folks :-)

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 2:51 PM, Eric Nelson
<eric.nelson@boundarydevices.com> wrote:
> On 07/25/2014 10:23 AM, Alfonso Tamés wrote:
>>
>> Wow, just bought your book!
>>
>> Embedded Linux Development with Yocto Project
>>
>> https://community.freescale.com/thread/326992
>>
>> Good luck and thanks,
>>
> +1
>
> I got mine last week.
>
> Who's going to be the first reviewer on Amazon?
>         http://www.amazon.com/Embedded-Linux-Development-Yocto-Project/dp/1783282339

Thank you for purchasing it.

It was a very huge project for Daiane and me but I am very happy by
complete it :-)

I hope it helps people to get up to speed faster with Yocto Project :-)

By the way, Wandboard blog[1] has posted about it as well :-D

1. http://www.wandboard.org/

* Re: Congratulations to Daiane and Otavio
@ 2014-07-25 18:38 ` Daiane Angolini
From: Daiane Angolini @ 2014-07-25 18:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alfonso Tamés; +Cc: meta-freescale

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 2:23 PM, Alfonso Tamés <alfonso@tames.com> wrote:

> Wow, just bought your book!
>
> Embedded Linux Development with Yocto Project
>
> https://community.freescale.com/thread/326992
>
> Good luck and thanks,

Oh! You are so sweet

Thanks a lot ^.^

Daiane

@ 2014-07-26  7:29 ` Jens Rehsack
From: Jens Rehsack @ 2014-07-26  7:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alfonso Tamés; +Cc: meta-freescale

Am 25.07.2014 um 19:23 schrieb Alfonso Tamés <alfonso@tames.com>:

> Wow, just bought your book!
>
> Embedded Linux Development with Yocto Project
>
> https://community.freescale.com/thread/326992
>
> Good luck and thanks,

Thanks to Alfonso for pointing to it and to Daiane and Otavio for writing it.
I will recommend the purchase also to some clients who do embedded development.

Good luck!

Cheers
--
Jens Rehsack