* request for backporting patches to Xen 4.1-testing
@ 2011-07-21  9:12 Christoph Egger
From: Christoph Egger @ 2011-07-21  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi,

Please apply the following changesets from xen-unstable
to xen-4.1-testing:

23566:7e5b54d1643e
23629:89ce3439686b
23699:6fe9f26bb9ae
23712:e298ce67777e

Thanks,
Christoph

--
---to satisfy European Law for business letters:
Advanced Micro Devices GmbH

* Re: request for backporting patches to Xen 4.1-testing
@ 2011-07-21  9:35 ` Keir Fraser
From: Keir Fraser @ 2011-07-21  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christoph Egger, xen-devel

On 21/07/2011 10:12, "Christoph Egger" <Christoph.Egger@amd.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please apply the following changesets from xen-unstable
> to xen-4.1-testing:
>
> 23566:7e5b54d1643e
> 23629:89ce3439686b
> 23699:6fe9f26bb9ae
> 23712:e298ce67777e

I'll do it if the request is Acked by a tools maintainer.

 -- Keir

@ 2011-07-21 11:04   ` Stefano Stabellini
From: Stefano Stabellini @ 2011-07-21 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Keir Fraser; +Cc: Christoph Egger, xen-devel

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011, Keir Fraser wrote:
> On 21/07/2011 10:12, "Christoph Egger" <Christoph.Egger@amd.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > Please apply the following changesets from xen-unstable
> > to xen-4.1-testing:
> >
> > 23566:7e5b54d1643e
> > 23629:89ce3439686b
> > 23699:6fe9f26bb9ae
> > 23712:e298ce67777e
>
> I'll do it if the request is Acked by a tools maintainer.

The first one is safe and all the others touch only NetBSD specific
code, so if the NetBSD guys want the backport, I think they should have
it.