From: MRS <amrutatandle07@gmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Reply Urgently
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 07:12:05 +0000	[thread overview]

Reply Urgently
Attn: Sir/Madam
I am MRS.PRECIOUS JEREMIAH Thomas James Zida the personal resident Attorney
here in Burkina Faso to Late Mr. Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar
al-Gaddafi of Libya c. 1942 =E2=80=93 20 October 2011.

Late Mr. Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi c. 1942 =E2=80=93 20 Octobe=
2011, commonly known as Colonel Gaddafi, was a Libyan former head of
state, revolutionary and a politician, who died on 20 October 2011,
was my client here in Burkina Faso Africa.

My client Late Mr. Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi c. 1942 =E2=80=93=
 20
October 2011, was having a deposit sum of {thirty million four Hundred
thousand united state dollars} only ($30.4M USD) with a security
finance firm affiliated with African development bank here in Burkina
Faso.

With the above explanation=E2=80=99s I want to move this money from Burkina
Faso to your country, affidavit on your name, but note that this is a
deal between me and you and should not be related to anybody until the
deal is over for security reasons, please if interested reply as soon
as possible.Reply To This E-mail Address preciousjeremiah09@gmail.com
Thanks,
MRS.PRECIOUS JEREMIAH Thomas James Zida