On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 3:21 AM, Khem Raj wrote: > On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 4:38 AM, Prasant J wrote: > > Hi, > > > > When I was building the kernel outside the yocto project, I used to pass > > "KCFLAGS+=" argument during command line (make arguments). This would > > include my custom code, if I needed during the build. > > > > > > In my custom yocto layer, I am adding linux kernel recipe. How can I > specify > > "KCFLAGS+=" args in the bitbake recipe? > > Just like this. may be you can presend it with export if you want to > make it available to all tasks for that recipe > > > > > > Thanks Khem. I will try that. Regards, PJ