Paul, That is exactly what I needed to know. Thanks, Rick On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 3:44 AM, Paul Eggleton wrote: > Hi Rick, > > On Tuesday 04 March 2014 21:50:24 Rick Bianchi wrote: > > I get the following errors while trying to compile: > > > > Error: autogen-native not found in the base feeds (overo armv7a-vfp-neon > > armv7a-vfp armv7a armv6-vfp armv6 armv5e-vfp armv5e armv5-vfp armv5 armv4 > > arm noarch any all). > > > > When I do a bitbake -s | grep autogen-native it shows up. > > > > I am also getting the same error for dhcp recipe. > > Based on the error, what you're talking about here are not recipes - these > are > *packages* you're adding to IMAGE_INSTALL, is that correct? > > Anything with -native at the end is a recipe that is intended to build for > the > build host, so it wouldn't make sense to add "autogen-native" to a list of > packages to be installed into an image for the target. The equivalent > package > name for the target would be simply "autogen", except no recipe producing > this > target package exists (there is only autogen-native). If you really need > autogen for the target you're going to have to write (or adapt) a recipe > for > it yourself. > > The dhcp case is different - the "dhcp" package is actually empty and thus > a > package file for it is never produced; the reason it is empty is that the > server and client portions are packaged separately in dhcp-server and > dhcp-client packages respectively, so you'll need to decide which of these > you > want and specify those to be installed instead. > > Cheers, > Paul > > -- > > Paul Eggleton > Intel Open Source Technology Centre >