Hello forum. I want to customize my rootfs partition to be mounted with the "data=journal" option enabled. To do that I have modified my layer adding a custom mkefidisk.wks script with this contents for the rootfs partition: part / --source rootfs --ondisk sda --fstype=ext4 --fsoptions="data=journal" --label platform --use-uuid --size 80000 --align 1024 According to yocto reference manual: https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/ref-manual/ref-manual.html The --fsoptions option specifies a free-form string of options to be used when mounting the filesystem. This string will be copied into the /etc/fstab file of the installed system and should be enclosed in quotes. If not specified, the default string is "defaults". I expected to find a /etc/fstab with "data=journal" on the mounted rootfs. However, after mounting .ext4 image, this is the /etc/fstab content for the rootfs partition: /dev/root / auto defaults 1 1 As you can see, it doesn't contain any reference to "data=journal". What is wrong with that? Thanks in advance. Regards, -- Ivan