Thanks, I'll check it out and let you know on this. On Mon, Jul 27, 2020, 23:05 James Feist wrote: > On 7/24/2020 10:28 AM, suresh v wrote: > > Hi, > > > > I'm Suresh looking for frame work support of backplane inventory via > > side band I2C from base board management controller in Open BMC. If > > there are any support in case, can you please give me some pointers to > > start of looking at it? > > We created this: > https://github.com/openbmc/s2600wf-misc/tree/master/hsbp-manager > > Its very specific to the HSBP we were using, but you might be a helpful > reference, or you might be able to extend it. If it seems useful let me > know and I can move it into a common repo. > > -James > > > > > Thanks, > > Suresh >