* exynos broken ioctl
@ 2012-04-12  7:20 Dave Airlie
From: Dave Airlie @ 2012-04-12  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Inki Dae; +Cc: dri-devel

please before submitting ioctl's can someone review them to make sure
they have no pointers in them ever.

struct drm_exynos_vidi_connection {
        unsigned int connection;
        unsigned int extensions;
        uint64_t *edid;
};

gets passed into DRM_EXYNOS_VIDI_CONNECTION ioctl.

Can you remove the point, it should be just a uint64_t most likely.

I don't think this has been in a released kernel so should be okay to fix.

Dave.

* Re: exynos broken ioctl
@ 2012-04-12  7:49 ` InKi Dae
From: InKi Dae @ 2012-04-12  7:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Airlie; +Cc: Inki Dae, dri-devel

Oh, I am sorry. I fixed it and now you can pull.

Thanks,
Inki Dae.

2012년 4월 12일 오후 4:20, Dave Airlie <airlied@gmail.com>님의 말: