* CDM Today @ 12:30p EDT
@ 2017-04-05 13:42 Patrick McGarry
From: Patrick McGarry @ 2017-04-05 13:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Devel, Ceph-User

Hey cephers,

Just a friendly reminder that the Ceph Developer Monthly call will be
at 12:30 EDT / 16:30 UTC. We already have a few things on the docket
for discussion, but if you are doing any Ceph feature or backport
work, please add your item to the list to be discussed:

http://wiki.ceph.com/CDM_05-APR-2017

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks.

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat
http://ceph.com  ||  http://community.redhat.com
@scuttlemonkey || @ceph

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-04-05 13:42 UTC | newest]