* Aug Ceph Hackathon
@ 2015-06-18 17:53 Patrick McGarry
From: Patrick McGarry @ 2015-06-18 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ceph Devel, Ceph-User

Hey Cephers,

So it looks like we have the list of approved attendees for the Ceph
Hackathon in Hilsboro, OR that Intel is being kind enough to host.

http://pad.ceph.com/p/hackathon_2015-08

If you are not on that list and would like to be, please contact me as
soon as possible to see if we can get you added. Thanks!

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat
http://ceph.com  ||  http://community.redhat.com
@scuttlemonkey || @ceph

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-06-18 17:53 UTC | newest]