On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 9:28 AM Richard Leitner wrote: > We're using the latest stable mainline kernel for different i.MX6 > derivates. > > For us everything (USB, ETH, SATA, MMC, I2C, CODA, HDMI, etc...) works > with the mainline kernel. > Except the JPEG encoder which is currently under Patch review and will > hopefully be merged soon. > > If you have any specific questions just ask ;-) > Thanks for the info. Do you know if mainline 4.14.x contains adequate support for the i.MX6UL? 4.14 appears to have the longest planned support according to https://www.kernel.org/category/releases.html Thanks, Jesse