From: Stafford Horne <shorne@gmail.com>
To: openrisc@lists.librecores.org
Subject: [OpenRISC] Continue OpenRISC contibution
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 06:06:03 +0900	[thread overview]

Which model of spartan 7 FPGA board do you have?  Lets figure out if
it has support for a fusesoc soc.

Here is a list of some of the boards supported.
https://github.com/openrisc/orpsoc-cores/tree/master/systems

Some of these have been moved out to independent projects now:
  - https://github.com/olofk/de0_nano
  - https://github.com/stffrdhrn/mor1kx-generic  (just for simulation
not fpga boards)

It is preferred for the systems to be in their own repositories now.

If your board is not here then we can search for fusesoc support, if
nothing is found you can work on bringing up fusesoc on it.