On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 5:53 PM Ralph Siemsen wrote: > Hi Marta, > > This explains why the CVE database update seemed to happen far more > frequently than it should. Thanks for digging into it. > > On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 2:32 AM Marta Rybczynska > wrote: > > > > Add a new variable FORCE_CVE_DB_UPDATE allowing the user to force > > the database update, if the default update frequency is too low. > > Just an idea, maybe instead of a boolean, the variable could specify > the interval, eg: > > # Interval between CVE database updates, in seconds. > # Set to "0" to to force an update of the database. > CVE_DATABASE_UPDATE_INTERVAL ?= "24*60*60" > > This is a good idea, thank you Ralph, I like it. I'll be sending a v2 shortly. Regards, Marta