From: MikeB <mabnhdev@gmail.com>
To: Peter Rosin <peda@axentia.se>
Cc: linux-i2c@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Looking for guidance to support 74CBTLV3253 mux
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 06:47:12 -0500	[thread overview]

Thank you for the informative reply.  I was unfamiliar with the new
mux and parent locking schemes.  They do make the solution for this
problem much easier to deal with.  I'm working with release 4.4
(Ubuntu Xenial), so the mux/parent locking hadn't shown up on my radar
yet.  Unfortunately, the target release for my work is and will remain
4.4 for a while.

Regards, Mike