From: 孙世龙 <sunshilong369@gmail.com>
To: xenomai <xenomai@xenomai.org>
Subject: Why X11 influences the latency of xenomai?
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 16:39:34 +0800	[thread overview]

Hi,
    Why X11 influences the latency of xenomai?I guess it has some relation
to GPU.Could you make me more clearly?
    I have solved the latency . I am using QT runing on linux framebuffer
,disabled X11 at all.I really hope to why  X11 influences the latency of
xenomai
    Thanks a lot.Looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.