From: 孙世龙 <sunshilong369@gmail.com>
To: xenomai <xenomai@xenomai.org>
Subject: I wonder why it calls pipeline_syscall function firstly when i call the open function to aquire the handle of a rtdm driver?
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 10:44:38 +0800	[thread overview]

Hi,

I am using xenomai-v3.0.9 with linux3.0.9.

I wonder that why it calls pipeline_syscall function firstly
when i call the open function to aquire the handle of a rtdm driver?

The related call trace log for kernel is listed below.

Some notes.

I am quite conscious of the reason which causes the error.
So i am not intend to ask help to slove the problem showed in the log
listed below.

I have set the context_size of the rtdm_driver struct to a huge number in
my rtdm driver.
So the error occurs when i call the open function to aquire the rtdm handle.
I am not confused any more after i have read the source code.

But i could not make it clealy why it calls pipeline_syscall function
firstly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards.