Hi all, I'm trying to build a distribution that has multiple partitions. The desiderata is something like: - rootfs.ubifs mounted on / - data.ubifs mounted on /data - opt.ubifs mounted on /opt I was wondering if there is a standard way to achieve the goal. I see that there is a tool called wic, but it does not seems to support ubifs. I could post process the tarball image and doing stuff with my scripts, but I'd prefer doing this in a single bitbake run. Can you suggest something? Thanks, Gabriele