* Installing a Kernel module.
@ 2019-11-19 15:53 Shravan Singh
From: Shravan Singh @ 2019-11-19 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yocto Project Discussion

Hello All,

So I am having a little problem in understanding why I am unable to
autoload a module in my image.

So I made modifications to
1. KCONFIG, MAKEFILE
2. Added a source and header file to driver/input/touchscreen
3. Added a file in /boot/arm/dts/overlays
4. Created a patch and added that patch in
/meta-raspberrypi-warrior/recipes/kernel/linux/linux-raspberrypi_4.19.bb
5. Added the overlay file in rpi_base.inc
6. In my local.conf added it under KERNEL_MODULE_AUTOLOAD_append

created the image without any issues. But after I install that Image I do
not see the module anymore?

Why Is that Am I missing something?

Regards,
Shravan Singh
(239) 243-0838

Blue Sparq, Inc.
928 NE 24th Lane unit 4 and 5.
Cape Coral, FL 33993

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

* Re: [yocto] Installing a Kernel module.
@ 2019-11-25  9:14 ` Gabriele
From: Gabriele @ 2019-11-25  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shravan Singh; +Cc: Yocto Project Discussion