For technical knowledge, why is it failing from the first place ? from my observation, It seems to try to execute gnome-terminal by default, so i installed it but it failed to open it. even when i tried with ssh -X , it opened gnome-terminal but print the same failure messages within it. ‌ On 13 September 2017 at 14:05, Alex Lennon wrote: > > > On 13/09/2017 13:00, yahia farghaly wrote: > > Nice Aaron, it worked as charm. Thank you ! > > Alex, i will try your way. but you can test qemu without vnc by specifying *serial > nographic* of runqemu options > ‌ > > > Yes. I generally have a need for graphical output for testing though :) > > You can actually use the in-built qemu VNC server if you change the > options too... > > ref: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/QEMU#vnc > > Cheers! > > Alex > -- Yahia Farghaly Graduated from Faculty of Engineering - Electronics and Communications Department at Cairo University. Linkedin - GitHub