From: James Tucker <jftucker@gmail.com>
To: Joe Blue <joeblew99@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: golang implemenation
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 22:49:49 -0700	[thread overview]

I have more in a local repo, but it's very disorganized as I'm taking a
more "port" approach with the internal structures right now. After some
discussions with Jason it seemed I wasn't keeping up enough with some of
the important internal behaviors. Once this port approach is a little
further along I'll be able to carve out meaningful individual pieces with
tests for submitting.

If you wanted something sooner, cobbling together the uapi code I have in
wireguard-go, with the implementation stuff in go-wireguard would probably
work relatively more quickly than I'll finish off, but the end goal I have
is a little cleaner than what that would be.

I don't suspect I have a ton of work to do, but mostly it's finding the
time to sit down and make decent chunks of progress, as my day to day is
quite full. If you or others are ready to lay down some time, I'd be more
than willing to push up pieces earlier and/or coordinate.

If I don't catch up with the ML soon enough, feel free to highlight me in
irc and/or reach out to me over other mediums. I don't keep up with this
email too well when I'm this busy.