You need to source the correct environment variables to be able to find bitbake. Have a look at your root folder of where you initialized the project. write $ source setup-environment If it's not executable add it as executable using $ chmod u+x setup-environment. That should be it. On 14 March 2018 at 12:08, Abhey Singh Kanwar wrote: > Dear concerned, > > > > I have recently started working with I.mx8xqxp. We are developing a MIPI > CSI2 to USB3.0 solution using i.MX8QXP customized for automotive radar use. > Our radar products transmit raw ADC data over MIPI CSI2 interface and we > are using the i.MX8QXP to receive the radar data to send this to PC over > USB3.0. We plan to use this solution for data acquisition/radar validation > in PL ADAS labs > > > > I am new to both Linux and Yocto project and need help. I have managed to > deploy the image on the hardware and boot it but I am unable to proceed > further and totally confused. > > > > I have tried using source /opt/poky/…but my opt dir is empty so I > thought installing tool chain image bitbake meta-toolchain would solve > but my terminal cannot find bitbake command > > > > I would like to configure my i.mx board as a mass storage device to test > its actual usb 3.0 speed for which there are drivers already available but > I don’t know how to proceed with them. Can you please tell me or provide a > short guide on how to use/add these drivers. > > > > Best Regards, > > *Abhey Singh Kanwar* > > Intern > > > > NXP Semiconductors Germany GmbH > > PL ADAS, BL Car Infotainment & Driver Assistance > > Schatzbogen 7 > > 81829 Munich, Germany > > *Office:* +49(0)89-92103811 > > *Email:* *abhey.singhkanwar@nxp.com * > > > > > > Geschäftsführung: Ruediger Stroh (Vors.), Frans Scheper, Kurt Sievers, > Erik Just-Wartiainen, Achim Kempe / Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Gernot > Fiedler / Sitz: Hamburg / > > Registergericht: Hamburg HRB 84 865 > > > > -- > _______________________________________________ > meta-freescale mailing list > meta-freescale@yoctoproject.org > https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-freescale > > -- Mvh/Best regards Mattis Spieler Asp Tel: +47 412 44 648