* How to start with configuring drivers for i.mx
@ 2018-03-14 15:40 Abhey Singh Kanwar
From: Abhey Singh Kanwar @ 2018-03-14 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

Dear concerned,

I have recently started working with I.mx8xqxp. We are developing a MIPI CSI2 to USB3.0 solution using i.MX8QXP customized for automotive radar use. Our radar products transmit raw ADC data over MIPI CSI2 interface and we are using the i.MX8QXP to receive the radar data to send this to PC over USB3.0. We plan to use this solution for data acquisition/radar validation in PL ADAS labs

I am new to both Linux and Yocto project and need help. I have managed to deploy the image on the hardware and boot it but I am unable to proceed further and totally confused.

I have tried using   source /opt/poky/...but my opt dir is empty so I thought installing tool chain image  bitbake meta-toolchain would solve but my terminal cannot find bitbake command

I would like to configure my i.mx board as a mass storage device to test its actual usb 3.0 speed for which there are drivers already available but I don't know how to proceed with them. Can you please tell me or provide a short guide on how to use/add these drivers.

Best Regards,

Abhey Singh Kanwar
Intern

NXP Semiconductors Germany GmbH
PL ADAS, BL Car Infotainment & Driver Assistance
Schatzbogen 7
81829 Munich, Germany
Office: +49(0)89-92103811
Email: abhey.singhkanwar@nxp.com<mailto:abhey.singhkanwar@nxp.com>

[cid:image002.png@01D3BB8D.2B3BAB70]

Geschäftsführung: Ruediger Stroh (Vors.), Frans Scheper, Kurt Sievers, Erik Just-Wartiainen, Achim Kempe / Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Gernot Fiedler / Sitz: Hamburg /
Registergericht: Hamburg HRB 84 865

[-- Attachment #2: image001.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 299 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #3: image002.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 9713 bytes --]

* Re: How to start with configuring drivers for i.mx
@ 2018-04-11 13:35 ` Mattis Asp
From: Mattis Asp @ 2018-04-11 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Abhey Singh Kanwar; +Cc: meta-freescale