* [Xenomai] Sir how can we install and use emulator for Xenomai rtos and armplatform (arm cortex a-8 processor)
@ 2016-01-20 13:19 BHISHMAPALSINH THAKOR
From: BHISHMAPALSINH THAKOR @ 2016-01-20 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Sir how can we install and use  emulator for Xenomai rtos and armplatform
(arm cortex a-8 processor)

* Re: [Xenomai] Xenomai ARM emulator
@ 2016-01-20 20:23 ` Gilles Chanteperdrix
From: Gilles Chanteperdrix @ 2016-01-20 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: BHISHMAPALSINH THAKOR; +Cc: xenomai

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 06:49:12PM +0530, BHISHMAPALSINH THAKOR wrote:
> Sir how can we install and use  emulator for Xenomai rtos and armplatform
> (arm cortex a-8 processor)

Hi,

you seem to be missing quite a bit of education on the usage of
public mailing lists. I suggest you read some documentation and come
back when you know how to "ask questions the smart way":

Regards.

--
					    Gilles.
https://click-hack.org