On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 at 19:19, StDenis, Tom wrote: > > Ya I was right. With a plain build I can access the files just fine. > > > > I did manage to get into a weird shell where I couldn't cat > amdgpu_gca_config from bash though after a reboot (had updates pending) > it works fine. > > If you can't cat those files then neither can umr. > > So NOTABUG :-) > I am very happy for you. But what about me? I don't have idea how make this files available on my system. And of course I tried reboot and try again cat amdgpu_gca_config several times but all times without success. Also I note that not all files not permitted for read from /sys/kernel/debug/dri/0/* I was able to dump contents of some files in debugfs.txt (see attachments) List of available for readind files: amdgpu_evict_gtt amdgpu_evict_vram amdgpu_fence_info amdgpu_firmware_info amdgpu_gds_mm amdgpu_gem_info amdgpu_gpu_recover amdgpu_gtt_mm amdgpu_gws_mm amdgpu_oa_mm amdgpu_pm_info amdgpu_sa_info amdgpu_test_ib amdgpu_vbios amdgpu_vram_mm clients framebuffer gem_names internal_clients name state ttm_page_pool May some kernel options restrict access for files in debugfs (for example to amdgpu_gca_config)? If yes on which options should I pay attention? I have no more ideas. I tried everything. -- Best Regards, Mike Gavrilov.